A Weekend To Remember
November 17 - 18 | Crowne Plaza King of Prussia
Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - King of Prussia, an IHG Hotel, Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia, PA, USA
A getaway with a goal: oneness.
No marriage is static. Each day, each choice — you’re either moving closer together, toward oneness … or coasting farther apart.
At the intersection of a faith-based marriage conference and romantic retreat from everyday life, Weekend to Remember helps couples do just that — choose oneness. Whether you’re sending up an SOS for marital rescue or looking to foster an already flourishing connection, Weekend to Remember is your best next step toward being, and staying one.
What To Expect
At the Weekend to Remember marriage retreat, you’ll:
- Find lifetime tools to strengthen your relationship—no matter how firm or fragile.
- Hear engaging talks from marriage experts.
- Get alone with your spouse in guided, practical-application projects. Create wow-level memories.
What You’ll Learn
- Handle issues as they arise, rather than letting resentment fester.
- Express feelings positively, so your partner remains engaged.
- Maintain a vital sexual connection.
- Forgive freely and completely.
- Increase your commitment―and your closeness.
What It Is Not
The marriage getaway is not:
- A large group counseling session or small group discussion.
- An expectation to share intimate details of your relationship with anyone.
- A reminder of how you’re “failing” in marriage.