2023 PDW Summer Mission’s Experience
Friday June 9th
- 12pm-1pm – Arrive at Dream Center for lunch
- 1pm-2pm – Room assignments (At Philadelphia Dream Center)
- 2pm-3pm – Worship/ Devos/ Debrief
- 3pm-4pm- Pack bags for Midnight Angels
- 4:30pm-6:30pm- Midnight Angels Outreach
- 7pm-8pm- Dinner/ Talk it out
Saturday June 10th
- 8:30am-9:30- Breakfast
- 9:30am-10am- Worship/ Devo/ Debrief
- 11am-3pm- Women’s Day Event (Pampering/ Resourcing) (Lunch Served in between)
- 3pm-4pm- Cleanup
- 4pm-4:30pm- Talk it out/ Worship
- 4:30pm-5pm- Pack-up
- 6PM- Optional Gals night out dinner (Tony Luke’s) cost $15 includes one ribeye cheese steak, and one fountain drink or bottle of water.
- Fri / Sat with an overnight stay at the Philly Dream Center: $ 130 (You bring your own bedding, pillow, and towels)
- Fri / Sat without Philly Dream Center overnight stay: $100
- Only Friday: $50
- Only Saturday: $50
Free t-shirt for all participants. (Dream Center Hoodies available for $40 )
1. No spaghetti strapped, midriff, or low-cut tops.
2. Shorts or skirts MUST be at a modest length. Basketball shorts are fine.
3. Closed-toe shoes must be worn on all outreaches.
Looking forward to making a difference in Philadephia this summer!
Questions? Call the Dream Center at 267-788-4052.