The Tim Tebow Foundation is committed to celebrating people with special needs. The foundation's vision is to provide an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God's love, for people with special needs, ages 14 and older.
* a worldwide movement
* changing Valentine's Day weekend from a simple celebration of love to a celebration of God's love for people with special needs.
* an unforgettable prom night experience
* a celebration of the value of life
* a night when all guests are kings and queens of the prom
* held simultaneously on one night around the world
On one night, February 8, 2019, more than 500 churches from around the world will come together to host Night to Shine for approximately 90,000 honored guests through the support of 175,000 volunteers!
Night to Shine provides a red-carpet entrance complete with a friendly welcome from paparazzi, limousine rides, hair and makeup stations, shoe shining areas and, of course, a dance floor.
Each guest receives a crown or tiara because they are all kings and queens. It is a night not only for guests to shine, but for churches to shine, for volunteers to shine, and most importantly, for Christ to shine.
© 2018 Morning Star Fellowship